Group ‘A’ : Brief Answer Questions
Attempt All Questions.
- Define Population and Sample.
- What Do You Mean By Sampling error?
- Defferentiate between Primary and Secondary Data.
- Stare any Four Types of Variables.
- Define Scientific Research.
Group ‘B’ : Short Answer Questions
Attmpet any two question from Question no. 6 to 8 and Question No. 9 is Compulsory.
6. What is sampling ? Discuss the type of probability sampling Procedure .
7. Discuss the process of Scientific Research.
8. What is Reserch Design ? Describe the Features of Research Design.
9. Write a short Note On Any ONE.
b. Reserch Problem
Group ‘C” : Comprehensive Answer Questions
Attmpet any ONE question.
10. Describe the Techniques of Primary Data Collection. Prepare a set of Questionnaire for Collection Data.
11. Describe the Format of The Research Report In Detail.